Our office hours are by appointment. Dropbox “110-D” inside our office building #6 is available Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. 24-hour drop box “#110-D” located outside Building 6 back door.
Brickstone Properties is a locally-owned property management company that has been in business in the Denver Metro area since 2012. Brickstone specializes in single family residential property and commercial property management. When you hire Brickstone Properties, you are hiring a property management company that handles all management duties for you.
These include but are not limited to:
• Pricing – we can recommend pricing based on current market conditions
• Marketing – we will take photos and place rental ads online
• Showing – we take all calls and show the property to prospective tenants
• Qualifying – we screen tenants and provide a summary of tenant qualifications for approval
• Leases – we will negotiate and execute leases and renewals
• Move-in/Move-out – we conduct a thorough move-in and move-out review with documentation
• Payments – we collect rents and disburse proceeds monthly
• Reports – we provide monthly and annual reports to owners
• Repairs and Maintenance – we coordinate repairs and maintenance and handle bill payment
• Inspections – we can conduct periodic Interior and exterior inspections
• Notices – we will serve special notices, including evictions, if needed
• Security Deposit Dispositions – we handle Security Deposit funds and final accounting
• Emergency Service – we will coordinate repairs to remedy unexpected emergencies
We serve the greater Metropolitan Denver area, including, but not limited to: Arvada, Aurora, Bow Mar, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Pines North, Castle Pines Village, Castle Rock, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Columbine Valley, Commerce City, Dacono, Denver, Edgewater, Elizabeth, Englewood, Erie, Federal Heights, Foxfield, Franktown, Frederick, Glendale, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Jamestown, Lafayette, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Longmont, Louisville, Northglenn, Morrison, Parker, Sheridan, Superior, Thornton, Westminster and Wheat Ridge.